Wednesday, September 07, 2005

So here's the plan...

So you want an adventure? So do I! If you're like me you'll know that you want an adventure, without knowing quite where to start. And if you do want an adventure and know where to find one, well why aren't you out there adventuring instead of reading this?

I think it's hard to think of a personal adventure, there's something about adventures that suggest they should be mysterious, surprising, out of the blue...

So here's the plan. Can you think of an adventure, any adventure? Not for you in particular, but for any random stranger... If you think of something that feels like an adventure to suit you, stop reading this right now! Get out there and be brave, fearless, heroic, or whatever being an 'adventurer' means. Good luck!

Assuming you're still here because you couldn't think of anything that suited you, that's fine. (We'll sort something out for you soon!) So, when you have your adventure idea write it in an email and send it to me@iwantanadventure.com

If you truly want an adventure I also need you to confirm that you are ready and willing to find adventure, to go with it wherever it may lead you, and that you will try to succeed in your mission to the best of your ability.

If you want to tell me a little bit about yourself, or what an adventure means to you personally then that would be good to.

If you write to me I'll be in touch with further details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home