Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mini-Adventures for everyone

My poor little monkey has been removed from his Tooting Bec tube station home yet again, but I was cheered up to see two IWAA stickers signed by 'NLAV'. Thanks my fellow would-be-adventurer!

And I have a plan with my monkey, I'm going to write to the people responsible for tube poster adverts about the situation, and see what they say. Perhaps they like adventures too and will offer me a discount rate for my little monkey to stay in his Tooting Bec home? And he's only about a 100th of normal poster size, and he doesn't mind sharing a poster, I'm sure some arrangement can be reached with the Postering authorities.

Seeing NLAV's signed stickers gave me an idea, instead of just saying 'I want an adventure! Do you?' How about if my stickers offered immediate mini-adventure ideas to the public? This would be a much more immediate way to get the public adventuring. Most of the ideas in my adventure database are quite complex, but I have some plans for adventures that anyone can easily try, and I hope they will. Let me know if you have any ideas too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home